“Fabulous Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sechristn...
Hamilton, Ohio
“Fabulous Vacation”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in April 2018

The resort was exactly as described. Beautiful tropical garden of Eden. The Grand Mayan Hotel was excellent in regards to the accommodations: a spacious bedroom with a garden tub, large bathroom separate toilet/shower & a patio door leading out to a private splash pool. The view from the patio was wonderful. My hubby & I walked out of the hotel right to the “lazy river” & a short walk away from the adult area for a swim cantina. The restaurants in the resort were 5 star quality. I’ll be in touch with you again when I plan my next vacation to Mexico.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing