“Lovely late lunch”

Sushi Box De Waterkant
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Green Point
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

I thought I’d try Sushi Box as I’ve seen them around. I must say it was amazing. Great sushi, nice vibe and very good service. They are a bit pricy. But I will definitely come back. Loved the atmosphere.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 15, 2018

While one can never get enough of Sushi, i found myself having to refrain from buying too much, some of it was nice and others not, the Prawn roll had the tiniest of prawn on, maybe they were just too busy on the day to take note of the small stuff... will still go back but as a treat not an everyday event

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a quick lunch. Service and sushi was excellent. Thank you Samuel. Nice area no parking hassles.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 160ralphi
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I never used to eat Sushi or shall I say, I never really enjoyed it. I relocated from JHB to Cape Town and found a GEM !! Sushi Box Cape Quarter in DeWaterkant is absolutely AMAZING.

Absolute in love with this place, amazing Sushi, great vibe, educated employees, great spirit and hands-on Management.

Thank you Immanuel and team mates.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This is the place that turned me into a sushi fan! The best sushi in Cape Town and the friendliest staff that are always so excited to welcome you.

Absolutely love the Sushi Box!

Date of visit: March 2018