“Awesome place and coffee”
Review of Brick Coffee Shop

Brick Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Ninh Hai
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Are you kidding? This place is great!!!!
We had a great time there, we spent like 2 hours chilling with a great coupe of coffee and green tea.

The egg coffee is the best coffee I ever had.
You must go

2  Thank Cristina V

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

First time to try egg coffee!! It was amazing! The man showed us how to make it as well!! I was so surprised at how good egg coffee is

2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

This was the best egg coffee I ever had. If you like egg coffee, you should go here. The guy who makes it is also very kind and friendly.

2  Thank Daan S
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

First time trying an egg coffee and I would be scared to have it anywhere else now because the egg coffee here was perfect!! Wasn't on the menu but he was also happy to make a coconut ice coffee which was delish!
Very happy vibe and the decor was great with lovely views...Brick is just on the left hand side of the road as you approach Tam Coc.
We want to come back and try some of the Vietnamese cocktails-they sound so interesting!

Definitely coming back and would highly recommend.

2  Thank fairy087
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

Got there on a Tuesday afternoon and the place was closed for maintenance. The owner still opened the gate for me, made me a delicious egg coffee and told me a lot about Vietnam, it’s history and local’s habits. Thanks for this great experience :) Café looked great, cozy, quite new.

2  Thank patriotin