“Great experience!!!”
Review of Togean Adventures

Togean Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Togeanadventures Dive Bar, boat trips, snorkelling in Kogutu Togean Islands,Central Sulawesi, Indonesia is a small operation that aims to serve for snorkel and dive trips around the Togean Archipelago in Central Sulawesi Indonesia. We are organizing snorkel and dive trips from Ampana, Bomba, Wakai, Kadidiri, Tobil, Katupat, Bolilanga, Una Una and Malenge. Our equipment is highly maintained and we use brand new scuba tanks. We also cater for Resort bookings and transfer from and to Ampana Tanjung Api Airport. Our staff is very experienced in scuba activities, marine navigation around Togean Islands and online communication skills. We hope to see you here and wish you a pleasant trip.
Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at PoyaLisa resort in Bomba and met Michael from Togeanadventures there. I ended up doing few dives with him and it was just excellent expirience. He share a lot of information before and after the dive and show a lot of interesting things while diving. His knowledge about marine life but also local culture is amazing! Everything was organized perfectly and very flexible way. We could decide when we wanted to go and how many dives we wanted to do. He is very safety oriented and also take the local conditions into account so if the dive site did not seem to be safe to dive due to currents etc. we change the plan. Very good expirience!! I can highly recommend!

Togean A, Manager at Togean Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Hi Satu A,
it was our pleasure to have you on the dive boat! We hope to see you again. Thank you very much! Greetings from all the team of Poya Lisa Bomba and Togeanadventures.com

Reviewed December 14, 2017

I went for a dive with Michael in the gorgeous Togeans after not diving for several years following a bit of a traumatic dive experience. I told myself I would only dive on my trip in Sulawesi in case I would find a person that seemed trustworthy and confident. When I met Michael I explained to him that I really wanted to go diving but that I also was very nervous about it. While some other dive instructors or masters reacted in a joking or denying way, Michael listened to me and gave me the feeling I could really trust him to take good care of me under water. This feeling was more than justified! We went to a gorgeous atoll and on his boat he gave a detailed explanation of everything that would happen and how the different stages of the dive would look like. I have never felt better under water! He checked regularly if everything was ok and pointed out interesting stuff all around us, also using his note board to tell me the names of the fish, nudis, weeds, sponges, shrimps, etc. Additionally, all the dive gear was in impeccable state. It was a wonderful experience and I would not doubt a second to dive again with this experienced and knowledgeable dive instructor!

Togean A, Manager at Togean Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Thank you Naomi! It was a great pleasure to have you around and we look forward of seeing you again!

Reviewed October 19, 2017

I met Micha in Poya Lisa resort and spent time having really interesting chats about Indonesia, the area and many other things. He has a lot of knowledge about the sea around there, the reefs and animal life. As dive instructor he is a really a good, has a lot of patience, good manners and good energy. I enjoyed the dive we made and he was really helpful with my girlfriend, diving for the first time. Thank you Micha!!

Togean A, Manager at Togean Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Hi Javier, we are pleased you enjoyed the day. Thank you and best wishes to you both.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We appreciated our first three fun dives with Michael together. It was an amazing experience to go underwater.

The reef (specially TAUPAN) is a beautiful place with a great drop-off and a huge range of different fishes, corals and colours. Michael and his captain are very friendly, helpful and have a lot of knowledges about diving, culture and more... Michael knows really good how to deal with teaching emphatically and has always individual helps to everybody.

Thanks for this. We will never forget and highly recommend this to everybody from beginners to advanced divers.

Merci Martin, we are happy you had a good time. Looking forward to seeing you again. From the team of togeanadventures.com