Bali Tourist Information
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing company

Very professional company with aquality drivers whom also act as a tour guide since they have alot... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2018
Mohamed F
via mobile
Wonderful day trip

Friendly driver who speak English well and recommended a lot delicious foods and cheaper souvenirs... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2018
Ying Qian T
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2016

As first time visitors to Bali we had very little idea of what to see or where to start. We found this company on line and liked what they offered. From their tours we chose 4 whole day tours that seemed to give variety and covered different areas of the island. We booked these by email and all of our enquiries were answered promptly and politely. We had the same driver for each day- Kadek. He was punctual and informative and enjoyed sharing his home with us. Kadek gave us helpful advice about toilets and sites, he dropped us off as close to entrance points as possible and took us to really good places for lunch. He had a good sense of humour.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed August 9, 2015

We booked Bali to Bali Pvt day tors on online. The e mail responses to our queries were prompt. We had a spare day at Denpassar and hence decided to go for a day tour. We were picked up at Mahatma Residences @ about 9.30 am and our first stop was to Tanah Lot. From there we stopped for lunch and then went to see GWK. From there the driver took us to a "coffee plantation" where we tried the Lewak coffee and then proceeded towards Uluwatu for the sunset and Kecak dance. We were taken to Jambaran beach for dinner and dropped back @ about 10.00 pm. The driver Neoman was friendly and chatty. It was a pleasant trip with the exception that the coffee plantation was not exactly a "plantation" but more a shop cum restaurant. Unless you are coffee lover, it is suggested to give this a skip. We were taken to "Aroma" counter at the Jambaran beach. The barbeque fish we ordered was nothing to rave about. The candle light setting of the dinner rights at the beach made up for the dry fillet which they grilled! The overall price for the trip was 450,000IDR and we topped it with a tip of 100,000IDR to the driver.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Malalotus
Reviewed June 21, 2015

Their website balitobali.com offer the cheapest prices for many amentities. For example, the rafting at the Ayung river was charged at 300,000 Rp. when it is not uncommon for many other companies to charge double to the price. Their reply to my email bookings and additional request was very prompt and there was no problem arranging last minute booking with them via telephone with no additional cost!

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank eugene-see
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Simply glad to find this website and bali to bali private tour guide and service!
Definitely did not get ripped off by the street tours that you find. it is much more expensive who knows if you'll get someone that can speak English. I did pay extra some days for bali to bali* tour guide I spent time with as he is very Lovely and friendly and can speak with you very well.

Thankyou so much! Great 4wd Car service, pick up service, I advise check out their website, they go everywhere within Bali!

I also have a friend that can give you free scooter rides anywhere in Bali, he was my blessing after i was not comfortable with riding my scooter on my first day, he is very lovely does come in handy my friend Ikadek kiarmawan Kusuma. he can take you to the Water sports location, just pay for the activities when you get there. just MSG me and ill give you his number.. I really want to help him also for giving so much time to me and when I ran out of money!!

The arrival fee is as per photo here with my review, $30 USD, Departure fee is now 200,000 Rupiah/ around $20. so make sure you have money at the end of your trip each to leave.

Sammy from New Zealand :)

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank EarthAngelLoveLight
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We are just back from Bali. Before the trip, I was checking a river rafting tour,I came across this website of balitobali.com/ .The prices are very reasonable and e-mail reply was very prompt.
After joining their 2 tours( water sports package and Telaga Waja river rafting, 2 different days), we were very happy about the overall experience and thought of sharing this information with other people.
Initially we were not sure about this tour operator, but it turned out very good for us.
The prices are very reasonable ( you can find out by yourself on their HP), maybe cater to the domestic market( Indonesian tourists) ,
But do not expect the high standard of changing room/shower facility etc. Those are very simple,non fancy, basic and spartan stuff.
Hope you can have a fun time with their tours!

Date of experience: June 2014