“My favorite vacation ever!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Counter eat -in counter top ~
2nd Bedroom with enclosed veranda ~
2nd full bath ~
Master suite shower and jacuzzi bath
On suite bath Master walk in closet and private power room
French door refrigerator- filtered water and ice dispenser, convection microwave & center grill.
Front living area with fan and A/C
View of dock - your front yard when staying in this beach cottage
From view of the Beach Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Maile O
“My favorite vacation ever!”
Reviewed September 25, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The Beach House at Palmetto Coasts is where we stayed for 8 fun-filled days! I’ve vacationed in Cancun, in Jamaica, born and raised in Hawaii, but staying at this location made this trip special. On your drive from the airport you turn onto a scenic, bumpy but short drive up then down a mountain towards the caribbean sea where you will arrive at Palmetto Bay - the north shore of the island. Palmetto Bay is private, secluded and tranquil in a magical, exotic setting with nature, palms and coconut trees swaying on the beach. A truly genuine experience - less touristy - no cruise ship traffic - no crowds. Just perfect for us as we had the benefit of privacy in a secluded less crowded resort with the option to visit crowded locals and nightlife (yes we did and enjoyed) But we loved spending the majority of our time relaxing in the tropical setting that surrounds this home. A Village of Balinese themed homes is located in the center of the bay. The Beach House is one of these Balinese inspired homes and is affiliated with another property called Palmetto Coasts. The owners/hosts Anna and Joel were very helpful. They met our expectations of service. Prior to our arrival, we were asked if we wanted the refrigerator stocked with anything. They picked us up from the airport, took us grocery shopping, showed us the resort, gave us a cell phone for local calls and were there for us every step of the way. The beach cottage was gorgeous, spacious, and well maintained. The wrap around deck was my favorite. Since this home is on the beach and on the water, we could sit on the deck with unobstructed views of the Sea. The beach house is situated between a seasonal stream and the restaurant/pool area. During our stay we had one day of rain but since this home has glass doors we could sit in the living area - stay dry and still enjoy the beautiful ocean. The rain started as soon as it stopped, it not cold water and umbrella's are provided so it didn't stop us exploring around the resort. The beach is tropical, lovely and long - perfect for morning walks. Note: the dock is used as a jump-off spot for swimming and snorkeling as the bay is a protected marine park- sea grass grows right off the shore and is a nursery for marine life. This community is a eco-sensitive community - which I love. I highly recommended & look forward to returning!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Apr 8, 2017
Thank you so much - we hope you return for many year to come!

Anna & Joel
michb1966
Long Beach, California
“My private sanctuary”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in August 2015

I visited Roatan in August of last year, and stayed at this gorgeous property, What I wanted, and got, was a relaxing picturesque setting where I could enjoy nature, read a book or luxuriate in the sun,while still having all the amenities and special touches that make a vacation great. This is an unbeatable "home-base" that afforded me the beautiful calm of Roatan, but also allowed me to venture out and enjoy the local fare, music, and excursions. My favorite was a secluded dock, extending into the ocean, with a "palapa", where many afternoon naps were enjoyed, swaying on a hammock in the warm Roatan sun. Enjoying a chilled cocktail, while watching the sunset over the bay, on the wrap-a-round deck, punctuated most evenings, and provided the intimate setting I had hoped to find.
More than just the beauty of the property and the natural beauty of our surroundings was the comfortable and effortless environment created by our hosts.It really was a luxury in that unobtrusive way that is needed, effortlessly appears...almost magically. From the outset, being welcomed by Anna at the airport, to the fridge stocked with my "must-haves", down to the Tempurpedic mattress that gave me the most hypnotic sleep ever! This level of hospitality and effortless luxury is the type of experience and attention to detail you will receive at The Beachhouse. It was perfect in that we could venture into town when we wanted to, and retreat back to the sanctuary of Palmetto Bay when we had had our fill.

A great place to check out the local scene is at Sundowners, in Sandy Bay, a great place to enjoy a margarita and unwind after a day of snorkeling or diving. The Beach
House used Black Pearl, a private boating excursion, to deliver us to absolutely unbelievable, breathtaking underwater life. I have never experienced this type of sea-life in any Caribean location before. It was so exciting to see the octopus, sea turtles and a kaleidoscope of vibrantly colored fish. Anna and Joel turned us on to some local haunts and, I, being a proficient rider, even got to ride Anna's through-bred horse, Oliver, who is stabled on the adjacent property.
I would definitely recommend the Beach House to anyone wanting a serene and stunning backdrop for a vacation that won't soon be forgotten.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The serene private environment but still accessible to excursions and sight-seeing
Liked least: The bugs may bite you on the beach, but we found that true anywhere and combated with spray. It seems to be a specific phenomenon, as I got bit less than my friend.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Sep 19, 2016
Michelle,
Thank you for your kinds. We are thrilled you enjoyed Roatan as much as we do.
Anna and Joel
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing