All reviews christian village beautiful hotel west bank taybeh beer breakfast and dinner the hotel is clean nice tour local brewery feel right at home new zealand the hotel staff amazing staff each morning home base wi fi friendly and helpful staff great view
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay here. As before it was great. All the amenities provided. The owners are fantastic hosts. The wine and beer are the best! They love their community and want you to also. Come here and learn the history of Taybeh and what the Khourys want the future of Taybeh to be. Buy some of their olive oil and get a big bag of za’atar!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
TaybehGolden, Guest Relations Manager at Taybeh Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear TarheelGal1991,

Thank you for staying with us again! We are so pleased you found your time with us pleasant and hope to see you back again for many enjoyable stays. Return guests, and repeat positive reviews are the highest compliment you can give us and encourage others to visit and see what Taybeh is about.
Thank you again.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this beautiful hotel with such welcoming, friendly staff in the peaceful village of Taybeh. The rooms are very comfortable, clean and spacious and the view over the olive groves in the morning was spectacular. The visit to the winery and explanation of their collection of paintings by Palestinian artists made my stay at the hotel a cultural experience too. The delicious breakfast set me up for the day.
A family run business combined with the elegence and quality of a four star hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear louisebrown180,

Thank you for the review! We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us, found the staff friendly and the town peaceful. Taybeh is know for its hospitality and we are happy you experienced that as well as got to enjoy the artwork on display in the reception area. We hope to see you back again.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

This was my first stay at the Golden Hotel in Taybeh. In the past I did stay several times in Nablus but this time, we decided to try the Golden Hotel in Taybeh.
We made a good decision. The Hotel opened only 3 years ago, the rooms are quite spacious, stylishly furnished and very clean.
My group got a very warm welcome from Maria and we felt immediately at home.
After a short rest, we got a interesting tour through the winery and brewery.
When we went out for dinner, Elena, the manager of the hotel, did walk with us and showed us the way to the restaurant.
I'l be back at the Golden Hotel with groups for sure.

Room tip: excellent view over the judean hills
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
TaybehGolden, Guest Relations Manager at Taybeh Golden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2018

Dear Beat Anton F,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review! We are pleased to know you felt welcomed and enjoyed your stay with us as well as found the rooms spacious and clean.
Also happy to hear you enjoyed the winery, brewery and were able to dine in the old city of Taybeh.

We hope to see you back again.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

The Taybeh Golden Hotel has such a welcoming atmosphere! It is gorgeous inside and out! The service is also amazing and the staff is very friendly! I had such an amazing stay and nothing could have made it better! I loved all the people I met there and how accommodating they were. The food was delicious as well!

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Kyra A

Dear Kyra A,

Thank you for giving us a 5 star review! We are so pleased you found the staff friendly, the food delicious and enjoyed the hotel.
We hope to see you back again!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough about the gracious atmosphere of this hotel/brewery/winery! The food was plentiful and delicious (they accommodated my vegetarian diet); the beer and wine selections are great; the rooms are large, and clean.

Don't be afraid to go to the West Bank to see this town, and stay with these wonderful people who have a hopeful vision for their community.

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear Janine H,

Thank you for your review! We are pleased you enjoyed the Taybeh wine/beer selection, found the staff hospitable, the food delicious and the rooms clean.
We hope to see you back again.