All reviews pub street swim up bar siem reap tuk tuk local snacks welcome message light switches f b manager cold water welcome drink highly recommend this hotel beautiful hotel provided free warm smile hotel experiences special thanks sister hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Khmer Mansion Residence. The staff were friendly and helpful from our collection at the airport, through our entire stay, to our airport drop off. They organized our temple tours, provided free Tuk Tuk into town, and always gave us a great welcome whenever we returned after a trip. No complaints, we highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rowlandn376
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We couldn't fault our four night stay at this hotel; the service was excellent throughout from the pick up at the airport to our departure. Our room was comfortable with everything we needed. We booked a tuk tuk through the hotel for our trip to Angkor Wat which worked very well and we made good use of our three day pass. Our stay included a Khmer dinner at the restaurant which was excellent, as was all the food. The staff were all very pleasant and repeatedly checked that we had everything we needed. We walked to the centre of town and also made use of the free tuktuk in the evening.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank lizzieWorcs
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is exquisite! The quality that has gone into my stay at the Khmer Mansion Residence has made this the best hotel I have stayed in for a very long time. Collection at the airport was efficient, friendly and welcoming. Arrival at the grand hotel entrance told me straight away that I had made the right choice for my 4 night stay in Siem Reap. The welcome we received from staff was truly superb. Each and every staff went the extra mile to ensure that we were comfortable and relaxed during our stay, providing what can only be described as an impeccable level of service with a smile. All staff are an absolute credit to the hotel. The bedroom was better than home from home! Superb large comfortable beds, lots of space, amazing shower and wonderful balcony overlooking the pool (I stayed in Rm 204 and think this was probably one of the best rooms in the hotel because the balcony had the sun all day from sunrise to sunset). The food and drink prices are very reasonable and quality is great. Breakfast was wonderful with a wide selection on offer, including amazing omelettes, fresh bread and wonderful coffee. The sun terrace was so inviting for afternoon relaxation listening to the water features over the swimming pool. The swimming pool is nearly 25 metres long and very welcoming to cool down! So much effort goes into making guests happy at this hotel and I can see why the TA reviews are so glowing....for the price paid to stay here and the luxury provided, I would imagine it hard to find anywhere better. The hotel is an easy 15 minute walk into Pub Street, although a free tuk tuk service is offered anytime of the day and a return tuk tuk will only cost $2.

I am sad to leave and can only hope one day I will find a reason to return to Siem Reap and stay at this intimate hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank CriminologyUK
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for a night and we wished we could’ve stayed longer because it was incredible! The beds were so comfortable so I had the best sleep ever and the pool was so big and the swim up bar was perfect. The breakfast buffet was amazing. The best part of the hotel are the staff. The staff are so lovely and accommodating - you’ll get the best service at your stay here. I can’t rave more about this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jen22777
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

You will feel welcomed since you arrive. The STAFF is very friendly. Welcome drink, you are received with water everytime you come back and provide free transportation to some locations in the city. Downtown (main street) is 3-5 minutes away by free transportation. Breakfast is really good, we even got a free dinner included with our reservation and was really good. This was one of the BEST hotels during a very long trip to southeast Asian countries. WE highly recommend this hotel, specially if you like and appreciate good service.

Thanks Khmer Mansion Residence! We will be back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple