“Pleasant ambience n good food ”
Review of Picazzo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Picazzo
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Karen
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

Went to picazzo tonight with family, we ordered chicken wings which were amazing, some of us ordered steak , the medium was fine but medium to well was over done, the flat iron chicken was nice especially its topping, but the mashed potatoes were bland.The waitress Paris tried hard to please us and we enjoyed. The ambience outside was pleasant

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Well decorated and cosy ambiance, however food didn't match and was a disappointment. I ordered the salmon with aubergine, but there was very little aubergine except for a few strands. Instead there was lots of rocket vegetable that wasn't mentioned on the menu. The salmon too was dry. The starter of chicken wings was more appetizing. Waiter tried his best to keep us engaged but I think the kitchen staff let him down. A friend ordered fish, and the portion was wanting. The waiter was unsure if Tilapia was freshwater fish or seawater, perhaps some enlightenment to the menu ingredients will be handy knowledge. Two friends enjoyed their Caesar salad.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Piccaso is located in the Hub mall. It has a great outdoor seating area, great service and the food was excellent. I look forward to my next visit. I hope it is soon!