Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Antilles EcoQuest
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2015

My family (Wife, son, and mom) and I took the hike from Dorothea to Neltjeberg Beach and had a great day! Julie made sure my mom took her time, stayed hydrated, and enjoyed herself while Jim and my wife went ahead. It felt like we were being guided by a family member throughout the day. The beach was beautiful, as many are here, and the snorkeling was great. Julie and Jim took lots of pictures and made our trip one we'll always remember.

Would recommend Antilles EcoQuest for anyone looking to do something different and off the beaten path. They have hiking and snorkeling trips all over St. Thomas and St. John. Going to do Santa Maria next!

Date of experience: May 2015
AntillesEcoQuest, Owner at Antilles EcoQuest, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Thank you for adventuring with us! We had a great day being part of your "family". Your son remains the award winner for youngest guest. Definitely ready to go again whenever you are.

Reviewed June 29, 2015

If you're looking for a nature-filled adventure with hiking, snorkeling, and a quiet beach, stop searching now and book with Antilles EcoQuest. I had taken a tour with Julie the past week. Right away, I could tell she was very passionate about her job, and very knowledgeable as well. As we hiked through a trail, she taught me about plants we passed, different animals, and some history lessons. If you're lucky, she'll point you towards a tasty, yet exotic treat! (I won't spoil that part). Neltjeberg beach is absolutely gorgeous. Julie and I were the only people out there, as the beach is more secluded and harder to find. Snorkeling was included, and it was amazing! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone who loves nature, the beach, fun, or something a little different. Thanks Julie!

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Jake R
AntillesEcoQuest, Owner at Antilles EcoQuest, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2015

Thank you for adventuring with Antilles EcoQuest and writing this amazing review. Yes, the "exotic treat" is a memorable one, love that you kept our future guests in suspense. We hope to see you in the islands again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

Julie took my friends and I on an amazing tour of Neltjeberg. She was absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable, kind, and the best tour guide! Neltjeberg was empty when we arrived and we had the picturesque beach to ourselves. Not only did we have this beautiful beach, but there was also a tropical forest and ruins to explore and photograph. The low hanging palms at the water's edge make for a great photo opp as a memory to put in your scrapbook from the tour. Julie was wonderful, I cannot say enough about her. I highly recommend booking her tour while you are on island. She will customize your day and make it a perfect outing for you and your group!

Date of experience: June 2015
AntillesEcoQuest, Owner at Antilles EcoQuest, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2015

We enjoyed spending our day with you as well. Thank you for the great review and hope you adventure with us again soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2015

My family and I went on an adventure with Julie and Jim of Antilles EcoQuest in May, and it was beyond wonderful. Julie and Jim are both superb guides. Julie took very good care of me (I am definitely out of shape). They taught us about the local fruits, landmarks, trees, etc. I have never snorkled and enjoyed getting a taste of that. I definitely recommend an adventure with Antilles EcoQuest.

Date of experience: May 2015
AntillesEcoQuest, Owner at Antilles EcoQuest, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Thank you for reviewing your Antilles EcoQuest adventure. We are so happy you enjoyed your day and what a wonderful family you have. Visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2015

We chose the Njelteberg hike, and it was great for a couple who doesn't workout. The hike had shaded trails and beautiful vistas of the ocean when we broke out of the "bush" to the crests. We felt like we'd arrived at some exotic private island when we came upon Njelteberg. It is off the beaten path and had coconut trees and coral reefs offshore. Our tour guide was Julie. She knows the island like the back of her hand... Very informative and a gentle soul. We highly recommend this hike!

Date of experience: May 2015
AntillesEcoQuest, Owner at Antilles EcoQuest, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2015

Thank you for exploring with us. We look forward to another adventure with you and your family.