Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM

from $55.00
from $72.00
from $54.00
More Info
All reviews an amazing guide level tour city tour film shoot biology significance pluma alberto insight information culture wildlife knowledge mexico crew huatulco excursions
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

I did the sea turtle relief and 3 levels of Hualtulco with Enrique with homietours. He was absolutely amazing. He shared a lot of interesting information and answered my millions of questions. He is very patient, informative, and fun. I had a great time on both of these tours and learned a lot. He is an amazing guide. I have been on many different tours in many different countries And by far Enrique is be best guide !

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Homie tours made our experience just better, I fully recommended, what aver your needs are if you want to go to Oaxaca, they simply the best , muchas gracias

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Alberto took us to the Pyramids Archeological site and gave us a wonderful tour. He not only gave us great information about the site and the history of the cultures that occupied the land over the centuries, but also was very informative about the wildlife and vegetation that surrounded us. He picked us up at our condo and gave us information about the area as we drove to the site. After our tour of the site we visited the beautiful museum, full of interesting artifacts, which Alberto also explained the significance of. It was a great experience and I highly recommend any tours with Alberto!!

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Alberto of Homie Tours was a fantastic guide. He shared so much information with us about the culture of the area as well as wildlife in the area. It was an incredibly informative tour and the museum was very nice too!

Reviewed June 14, 2019

My wife and I have been vacationing in Huatulco Mexico for the past twelve years. Each visit has been five weeks long from late January through early March. Every year a high point of our vacation has always been taking at least one tour with Homietours.
I have a college degree in Anthropology and have always had a special interest and appreciation for present and ancient Mexican culture. For my wife and I, touring with Homietours has always been educational, stimulating, exiting and entertaining as well as clean, safe and superbly professional. What has consistently been amazing about their original, unique trips, is that even though we have taken what would be considered the same tours multiple years in a row, these excursions, to both urban and rural Huatulco, have always featured new cultural, visual and educational experiences which have attracted us back year after year. Homietours offers experiences done by knowledgable professionals who have a genuine interest in accurately relating the history, culture and geography of beautiful Huatulco. We strongly recommend any tour by Homietours for all travelers to the Huatulco area. For us, there is no alternative.

Clayton and Dianne