All reviews village safari rural india home stay authentic village traditional huts opium ceremony henna painting family life entire family his wife village stay wonderful family authentic experience village home beautiful henna no pressure to buy bishnoi family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here. The family are excellent hosts- kind, attentive and very welcoming. The home cooked food was delicious and a walk to see the sunset was a highlight of our stay. The room was clean, tidy and spacious with a lovely hot solar powered shower. We really got a great taste of village life here. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to get out of the city and be in nature.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
chhotaramPrajapat, Owner at Chhotaram Prajapat's Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sarah,

Greetings from 1st Rural homestay of rajasthan - Chhotaram Prajapat's Homestay !

Thanks for sharing your words in TripAdvisor for other guest who looking for real village experience.
Thanks for enjoyed your stay, food and all activities at our homestay.

if you come back to rajasthan please drop us in your itinerary for another memorable experience.

Thanks & Best Regards
Chhotaram Prajapat and All Family.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

My husband and I got back from India 1 week ago, and Chhotaram's Homestay is our favorite thing to share stories about. We stayed 2 nights and would have loved to stay at least one more night. We had such a wonderful time and loved becoming a part of Chhotaram's family. His wife prepared the most delicious food and gave me beautiful henna. It was so special getting a peek into their daily lives in the village. Highly recommend going on the village tour as well. Chhotaram's family welcomed us with open arms, and we couldn't be more thankful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Real Homestay- Chhotaram Prajapat's Homestay !

Thanks for positive and beautiful reviews in tripadvisor for our homestay. and big thanks for enjoyed our culture, food, stay in Traditional hut.
I share your words with all my family and all very happy to hear that.
If you come back to india please give us another chance to host you.

Thanks & Warmest Regards
Chhotaram & All Family

Reviewed January 6, 2019

My 16 year old son and I had the privilege of staying at the Chhotaram Prajapat’s Homestay for a few days. We had the most wonderful experience of our life. Not only did we enjoy an authentic homestay but this wonderful family made us feel like part of their extended family.
We got to know everyone in the family and each family member treated us so well. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They took us to the desert on camels, fed us, helped us in every way, and involved us in their crafts, family and culture. When I visit India again, I intend going straight to them and won’t waste any of my precious time in India anywhere else.
We felt heartbroken to leave them at the end of our stay.

Room tip: Stay longer than I did. You will be sad when the end of your stay arrives.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Lee-anne W
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

Chottaram’s ability to make each guest feel special and part of his family made our stay so memorable. We learned so much about the customs and rituals of village life through visits to temples, village safaris and daily conversations with the family The local cuisine was simply delicious but substantial and the rooms cosy and comfortable
An truly enriching experience.not to be missed.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank HuckleRosie
Reviewed January 3, 2019

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here with this wholesome family. We got to experience their lifestyle and values which were very humbling. And not forgetting Mumta's delicious cooking! Whoever is heading to Jodhpur MUST not miss this experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple