All reviews family group safari destination game viewing house lodge sabi guide ralph book wildlife
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Jaci’s Sabi House longer than their average guest while working in the area. This in no way affected the high quality and level of service I received from all the staff! The views are incredible, and the amount of wildlife activity right out front is like a game drive itself. Dimpho and Thapelo are absolute gems, and I wish I could have their smiles and positive attitude around me every day! Thanks for the amazing food, great company, making me so comfortable and feeling right at home! Will definitely be back,
For a holiday this time!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2018

We’ve just had the most amazing 4 day stay at Jaci’s Sabi House. Staff were great, everybody was friendly, professional and eager to please, nothing was too much effort. Ralph the guide is a great guy, an excellent tracker and guide. Showed us 3 different leopard, 2 males fiercely marking their territories and the one even grunting a number of times, what an experience, a female cheetah with 2 young feeding on an adolescent kudu, a pride of 5 lionesses and 8 or 9 cubs. We also saw elephant, white rhino, 5 spotted hyena, one of them calling his friends right next to the vehicle. We also saw a honey badger!! And the spoor of an aardvark. Game experience was fantastic. The meals were great and very creative. The rooms and accommodation, very comfortable, spacious and immaculately clean. Loved it. Will be back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank michaelholenstein
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Having traveled extensively in the Sabi Sands, it becomes increasingly difficult for a lodge to impress us.

We had settled on two lodges in the Sands, that alternated with each other, both delivering spectacular service and wildlife experiences. Sadly we were unable to secure a last minute booking at these lodges and upon a recommendation decided to give Jaci's Sabi House a go.

Triumphantly Jaci's managed to surpass our wildest expectations with stellar service and game drive experiences.

Being a private lodge that accommodates a maximum of 6 guests allows personal attention to detail par excellence. It also means your private guide is able to tailor make your safari experience.

Our chef took care of all our dietary requirements in style. The entire lodge team was superb. They took great care of us, made us feel like celebrities and ensured no stone was left unturned in order to make this an unforgettable experience.

This lodge is now in my top 3, one that I would love to return to and one that I am able to highly recommend. Thank you Jaci's for this incredible and memorable experience.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Met by the resident Macy who is a bird and so friendly. She ate my lemon in my welcome drink and started drinking too :). I absolutely fell in love with this amazing slice of heaven. Small and quaint. Private house, Dhimpho and Elenda did a wonderful job looking after us, Thanks to Rexon and Diff for giving us a amazing game experience with the Resident Birmingham boys roaring next to our vehicle, great leopard sightings and other game. The rooms are very comfortable and great showers too. Highlight is sitting around a small fire as you dine under the stars. I just fell in love with Jaci's Sabi House. Thank you team!!!!

Room tip: All rooms are amazing
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2017

We found this new house almost by chance but couldn't have been luckier in finding it. From the second we were met at the nearby Arathusa airport our hosts were friendly, enthusiastic, knowlegable and very considerate of our needs given we were travelling with an energetic 4yr old. The house and the surrounds are perfectly maintained, the cooking is fresh, restaurant quality and general service is warm and speedy. Finally our safari explorations were well guided by a friendly and knowledgeable duo who also managed to showcase the best of Africa's amazing wildlife in a few days.
For a family group or a few couples looking to see the best of this beautiful location with the ability to set their own agenda, this place is a definite winner.

Date of stay: April 2017