“Lovely dinner!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 15, 2019

This is a very nice place on Patnem beach; we went there for dinner and had a lovely evening. We found it to be clean, well set out and very welcoming with a relaxed ambience. The menu was varied, service was efficient despite the usual power cuts (!!) and the food was really tasty.

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

For the first time of 9 trips to Goa I got sick. In the seafood was 2 pises of bad fish (I experienced it all night).

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I visited here several times and enjoyed them all. Great food, lovely views and reasonable prices. I will definitely go back if I get chance to

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I went here as it was recommended to me as being amazing. That, plus great reviews set up my expectations I suppose. I ordered a chicken chilly sizzler which was okay.

I just didn't think it was that great. Chicken was fatty. Rice was pretty bland. Service polite but slow.

Other dishes that people were having looked good and they did seem to clear their plates so I think it must have been my selection.

I have been eating at Namaste regularly a few doors away and not been let down once.

I would give them another go however...so try it!!

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

We had one of our tastiest meals here during our two weeks on Patnem. Service in particular was excellent and despite being almost full food arrived in very good time. Similarly priced to other establishments. If arriving at the main beach entrance a few hundred meters on the right.

Date of visit: February 2019