“Great food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I visited here several times and enjoyed them all. Great food, lovely views and reasonable prices. I will definitely go back if I get chance to

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I went here as it was recommended to me as being amazing. That, plus great reviews set up my expectations I suppose. I ordered a chicken chilly sizzler which was okay.

I just didn't think it was that great. Chicken was fatty. Rice was pretty bland. Service polite but slow.

Other dishes that people were having looked good and they did seem to clear their plates so I think it must have been my selection.

I have been eating at Namaste regularly a few doors away and not been let down once.

I would give them another go however...so try it!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

We had one of our tastiest meals here during our two weeks on Patnem. Service in particular was excellent and despite being almost full food arrived in very good time. Similarly priced to other establishments. If arriving at the main beach entrance a few hundred meters on the right.

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Went twice as good and atmosphere were both great. First night, the bill was much higher that anticipated, wine glass should have been 250Rs and was charged 400.
A couple of other things were dear too but in the 2nd visit, extras put on and some breads doubled in price.
No accident!!

1  Thank rmanley2017
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Went for dinner at April20 a number of times this season. It´s good but not much more. Like most of the restaurants round the bay they make this indian-western-style food that they know most tourists prefer. If you like that kind of food April20 i safe and clean and have an excellent service.