Lotus Oasis Beach Huts Village/Yoga Resort
Priceline
Palolem Inn(Palolem)
$26
  • Breakfast included
Shawnels Beach Resort(Palolem)(Great Value!)
$35
Orbitz.com
The Tubki Resort(Palolem)(Great Value!)
$33
  • Free Internet
Dream Residence(Canacona)
Dropadi Inn(Palolem)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslive musicmusic nightsattached washroomgreat foodmake you feel at homespice farmclean accommodationan understatementfairy lightscooking classno hot waterfriendly vibeperfect locationevery morninggreat hostsamazing placethree weeks
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Unfortunately, I am unable to review anything other than the service and value of Lotus Oasis and I will explain further. I called up two days prior to reaching Canacona in order to secure a place to stay as myself and a friend were travelling to the area for the first time and arrived at 4.30am which was quite an awkward time.

I spoke to Manav, who I assume runs the establishment and agreed that we would take a hut for two nights at 2000 rupees/night which seemed around mid-range and because of our awkward arrival time, we requested a pick up from the station when we arrived. This was all agreed and Manav seemed very confident in this agreement. Upon reaching the train station our train was 20 minutes late, I had text Manav as requested to let him know this. I did not received any confirmation that he had received this text but assumed as agreed there would be a vehicle waiting for us. We got to the station and there was not a car in sight. I called Manav around 10 times and waited at the empty station, in the dark for around an hour. Luckily we had written down a number for a different place and despite them not having a room they rescued us and sorted us out with the huts next door until a room became available the next morning. This place was called the Hidden Garden in Palolem (the next beach) and I highly recommend it.

Manav did indeed call back, at 9am the next morning, 4 and a half hours after we were meant to be picked up. I ignored this call. He did not call again.

4  Thank Jasminers
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The first thing anybody would notice about this place is the innate quality of being peaceful and picturesque. The food list is of various cuisines and scrumptious(one should start their day with orange juice and the Ham Sandwich) and it is as good to one's pocket as it is to their palate. The rooms are spacious, clean and cozy. Good service is one thing these guys believe in and you will always see them wearing a smile irrespective of the hour of the day. Music is amazing, the live shows are even better. The couple who run the place are nothing short of entertainers and they personally look after all their guests, kudos to that. All in all, Lotus Oasis is one stop to a peaceful retreat.

Room Tip: Choose any room, rest assured you will wake up to the sound of the bustling yet serene waves!
4  Thank Nirvana_20141001
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Excellent food. Continental, Indian you name it... And you get it. Excellent service. Perfect place to enjoy the beach and chill out with friends. Reasonable prices and yet, all facilities like complimentary wifi and clean accommodation available.
I plan to visit again.....

1  Thank Amandeep983
Reviewed January 19, 2014

As my friend said to me... clean, quite, peaceful and delightful. This resort turned out to be one of the best I have ever been to. Spacious, comfortable-yet-cozy, good taste of music, food, drinks and friendly staff makes it even more sincere in what it is supposed to be. Five on five for me for all those who is seeking for a break from 'chaotic' lifestyle and needs a break to relax, recharge and relive. All the time spent there was memorable and one of its kind. Their live band concept over weekends made it more lively and enjoyable. As we say in hindi full "Paisa Vasool" ... it is actually the one :). Definitely a must visit and my best holiday destination in Goa from now!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ranjit S
Reviewed December 30, 2013

super nice vibe, excellent and sincerely helpful service. good food, comfortable and clean huts, reasonable prices. unique chill out "balcony" where the wind blows gently even during the hottest hours. good music all day long and super bonfire sunday chill outs with live music. lotus oasis is one of a kind.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple