“Return for the 3rd year”

Salvelinus Fly Fishing Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: SALVELINUS is a dynamic company with dedicated fly fishing specialists working in the heart of Pyrenees Mountains of northern Spain, to offer you the best option in each moment along Navarra, Aragon, Catalunya and Andorra regions. At work, our main objective is your complete satisfaction if you chose us for your vacations. We offer a complete service personalized to each fisherman.Once inside our organization you’ll see it in everything around-all day long doing our best in the following areas: Guide Service Fishing Lodges Fly Fishing School Non angler vacations Helicopter Expeditions
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I booked my fishing holiday with Ivan Tarin for the third year in a row last February
As ever, it has been a joy to return and enjoy the great scenery, food and good company. It was a singular pleasure on my part (and not a little selfish !) to have the senor guide, Ramon, to myself for most of our 10 day fishing trip which allowed me to profit a little from a lifetime's knowledge of the rivers & the fishing, flora & fauna of the Pyrenees as well as diversions to see a little of the history of the area - a 10th century church in an empty valley, 12th & 13th century frescoes, a monastery located within a cave, all of which added greatly to Ramon's working days.
For me, the very best fishing holiday of it's kind in the company of the kindest friends - there is no more to be asked for - lakes & rivers of the greatest quality and some of the best mountains in the world - I shall be back next year
See you in Patagonia Ivan
Taffy Williams

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Two couples fished the Pyrenees with Ivan and his guides for two spectacular days in early Sept. The experience was top notch in all respects. First, the scenario is amazing. Having had the pleasure of fly fishing in some of the nicest spots in North America and Chile, I can say that the surroundings that are a short drive from Santa Cilia are the most picturesque anywhere. One night driving back to the lodge from the water at almost 830 pm, we saw the most amazing sunset I have even seen. The colors across the mountain were breathtaking.
Ivan is a consumate host, concerned about every detail. The lodge and food are very good, with plenty of excellent wine and food available. From the welcome cocktail and appetizers to the plentiful dinner, Ivan went out of our way to accomodate us. He even set up a non fishing tour for our wives who fished only one of the two days. And, by the way, the fishing was spot on as well. Ivan is a passionate guy who is a talented fisherman. He got us on fish consistently. I strongly recommend this as an option for fly fisherman of all skill levels. Top notch in all respects.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

It was a peak angling experience to fish the Aragón Pyrenees with Ivan Tarin at Salvelinus Lodge. During three intense days, we fished six different areas, and caught wild brown trout from morning to night. The waters where Ivan guided us varied from tiny creeks at 1600 meters altitude to larger "western-style" streams on the plateau, and the scenery was beautiful everywhere. Ivan and his guides had good strategies to keep the action going. The trout were lightning fast and required quick reflexes, and we took most of them on dry flies.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent cooperation between the companies Fishing-Spain & Salvelinus, excellent organized and perfected to the last detail work guides, left unforgettable impression on our guests. However, awakened a desire to return to the wondrous place of oneness with nature, where they had the opportunity to visit, to improve their fly fishing skills, with highly professional guides and accompanying simply distract from the madding crowd in the corner of wondrous wildlife.

Michail Kaimakulov
General Director of Fishing-Spain
+34 661 51 01 55
info@fishing-spain.com
www.fishing-spain.com

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a fabulous trip in the Pyrenees. What could be better than the most beautiful scenery in the world and Ivan Tarin as your guide! Ivan's passion for fly fishing is evident in everything done here and his skill as an instructor is equally amazing. He is also extremely knowledgeable and very patient. If you don't know how to fly fish, he will teach you and if you do, he will sharpen your skills and definitely find fish in an incredible array of streams, rivers and high mountain lakes. The food and wine are excellent and the guides even set up a table for your lunch (with wine, of course) where you are fishing. He and his staff take care of every detail-you only have to relax and enjoy. We have fished around the world and this is my favorite spot. We will definitely return again and again.