“Very good food and service”

Manisha indian kitchen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called in, with a friend, and enjoyed a very nice evening of superb Indian food, coupled with excellent friendly service.
Will definitely visit again.

1  Thank 123john2015

Reviewed May 12, 2018

Myself i am Indian so after a few days need a spice fix believe me the food was amazing just like my home perfectly balanced spice and you could taste the freshness so it wasn’t half cooked frozen food out of freezer put on hot pan add few dry spices to serve quickly.
We had quality freshly prepared dinner fantastic big thanks to chef also the being a family business they took very good care of all dining guest.
Thanks to Manisha restaurant will see you defo next time in the area.

1  Thank Jayesh P
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We ordered a takeaway from Manisha Indian Kitchen a my husband had just come out of hospital and wasn't up to going out. The driver rang us as we are in a new property and it isn't week sign posted we directed him to out house. When he, arrived he was most apologetic that the order was a little late. Was it worth waiting for ... Yes it was delicious. We will definitely order again and perhaps visit the restaurant when he is better. Excellent food and service. Thank you

1  Thank Janet J
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I was passing this place, on way home late from work, and decided I did not want to cook, so placed a take away order.
The place was empty but it was only 19.20, so maybe diners come in later here. Ordering was easy, but prices were expensive. Chose Onion Baji for one, and 2 main courses of Chilli Chicken with Paswari nan, and a Mixed Biriani and garlic nan, total cost 30€. I think that was really expensive. Took food home, portion sizes are good.
But unfortunately favour was not great to any of the dishes, and the nan breads were a real let down. Of course if the food was great, then would not have minded the high price tag.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful inside, friendly staff but not as spiced as we are used to in London. It was nicely presented food and tasted ok but maybe I'm being harsh and the Spanish palate isn't used to the chilli that I'm used to in a madras. Next time I will try the vindaloo.