“Good for a pub meal.”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We ate there twice. Good size meals. Air con was lacking and it had stupid looking fans that were not effective.
Above average for pub grub .

1  Thank HippityHop68

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Part of our stay we ate out at the beach bar in Cabarita NSW. Great dining for all, kids and parents all enjoyed the various meals on offer. Prices are a pleasant surprise as is the time from order to table. Chefs hard at it in the kitchen and the staff friendly and helpful. Kids are made welcome with a reasonable selection of meals. If your looking for that rounded night out this is one place to try. A bit noisy , but not enough to put you off enjoying your night out. Lunch I hear is just as rewarding..

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Our group of seven enjoyed our meals, especially those of us who ordered the $11 schnizel meals which had generous servings of salad, chips and tender chicken. Others had Thai beef salad and calamari which they said were excellent. After the bartender told me about the wine, the Cab Sav I chose was delightful, and only $7 a glass! We appreciated the atmosphere, being close to the beach.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I loved the Thai beef salad, always my favourite. Lovely bar tender serving my drink. Fast service and good quality. The only thing I did not like was the 10 chips on the kids menu plate. I had to order a separate bowl of chips for $4 and even that was only a small bowl. Come on cabba beach bar! Change the menu a little more often and serve some more chips with the kids meals!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Back again at Cabarita.
Always busy which is a good sign.

Great meal.
Meal recommendation would be the Pork Cutlet.

Other tip would have to be booking ahead. Seems this is the place to be at Cabarita Beach.

1  Thank snipet80