I have to say that we were disappointed with this place. The pictures of this place looked great but when we got there the pool was under construction. No one let us know this and it didn't look like the beautiful grounds we were expecting. Pedro was very apologetic though and gave us a discount on our rooms, which were very nice and clean. Having said that, they definately had some water issues. We were there for 3 nights and every day at least once or twice we had to let them know there was no water in the room. If we did have water, the pressure was so bad it took forever to get the soap out of your hair. I think this would be a wonderful place to stay if everything was working properly. So my advice would be to ask the questions when you book and maybe follow up just before you go to make sure. I probably would not go back to this place because of the many issues we had but I do think it has potential to be a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Aldila is located at Punta del Este, Uruguay. It offers air-conditioned rooms, all of which have Internet connection, cable TV, and mini-bar. Some of its amenities include heated outdoor pool, massage booths and sauna, and beach service. Posada Aldila is near the beach, golf camp, airport, and city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Posada Aldila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Aldila Hotel Punta Ballena
- Posada Aldila Punta Del Este
- Posada Aldila Uruguay/Punta Ballena