We received a unit in Royalmar- which is the older part of Solanas. The apartment is tiny, dark, poorly decorated and dirty. We have a baby and we did not let her crawl there even for a minute. When we arrived the fridge did not work and it took them two days to fix it. Also, the internet did not work for most of the time (5 days out of seven...).
On the other hand, the facilities of the club are great and kids friendly. The main pool has a water park for kids, including an instructor twice a day who offered fun games in the pool. Next to that pool there is another pool for adults, in which they offered "Aqua Gym" twice a day; an hour of aerobics class in the water with professional instructors. Next to those pools there is a big indoor pool- which was a great solution for the two days it rained.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Style apartments, surrounded by Forest, offer a wide range of facilities, such as: Tennis courts, Swimming Pool, Gym, Lake, Restaurant, Spa & convention center, as well as 300 apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Solanas Punta del Este reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solanas Vacation Club Hotel Punta Del Este
- Solanas Vacation Hotel
- Solanas Punta Del Este Uruguay/Punta Ballena