Very nice place. Lots of nature, trees, gardens, specially for biking.
Very good service. Nice restaurants.
Expensive, yes, but it is worth.
Been there a week December 2010 with my wife and kids.
They enjoyed it a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Style apartments, surrounded by Forest, offer a wide range of facilities, such as: Tennis courts, Swimming Pool, Gym, Lake, Restaurant, Spa & convention center, as well as 300 apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Solanas Punta del Este reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solanas Vacation Club Hotel Punta Del Este
- Solanas Vacation Hotel
- Solanas Punta Del Este Uruguay/Punta Ballena