Although the hotel is a little bit far from the city of Punta del Este ( but if you have a rented car it's not a problem), it has fantastic views of the lagoon and the shoreline. The rooms are really specials as they have a lot of space, besides the king size beds, the same views and modern TV sets with lot of channels. Also wi-fii all over. The restaurant has great service and great food.
Nice pool and fitness center.
The only critic could be the decoration, as some people like and others don't. Well, it's an art hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 10km from the city of Maldonado and offers an outdoor pool, spa facilities and great views of the lake and hills. Solanas beach is 4 km. The rooms are spacious and elegant and come with free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at Hotel & Spa Las Cumbres are equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and DVD player. All rooms have bathtub (with exceptions) and some have a balcony or terrace and a spa tub. A full continental breakfast is served daily. French or Italian food is offered in the restaurant. (French italo) Many of the entertainment and the famous beaches of Punta del Este are 18 km away.The International Airport Corvette Captain CA Curbelo is a 10 minute drive. Free private parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Art & Spa Las Cumbres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Art And Spa Las Cumbres
- Hotel Art Las Cumbres
- Hotel Art & Spa Las Cumbres Uruguay/Punta Ballena