“Typical American style chain”
Review of Red Dog South

Red Dog South
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Dog South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Clapham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Kansas City Bar-B-Q!
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Second time visiting Red dog saloon, first time was in soho and I was not happy at all with the service but I decided to give them a second chance and visit the Clapham branch.
In terms of service and space it was definitely a lot better. The waitress was extremely friendly and helpful.
Food is what you can expect from a chain restaurant. The only thing that gives flavour to the burgers is the sauce because the actual meat is tasteless and not served as requested ( medium rare and well done are not the same).
Is the type of restaurant where you want to go with a group of friends before you go out for drinks, eat quick and leave.
With so much competition around they should try to improve their food.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Ordered from the Clapham location. Took over an hour and a half! Completely the incorrect item that we did receive, missed the sides completely. We called and they blamed it on Uber eats, said there was nothing they could do and had nothing to do with them. I said Uber wasn't the one that cooked the food and the said "listen, we don't even get the money from uber". They completely didn't give a s**t. Will never eat there again and will tell friends not to go there. Worst bit is I was so bloody hungry I ended up eating the crap burger I did get even though if had mustard on which I hate btw.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Went last night with a group of 6 friends. Got a seat outside and the drinks they did flow. Mega hungover today, but it was well worth it. Felt like I was on holiday. Nice touches were lovely bar staff and The XX playing over the speakers.
Didn’t try the food but will do so next time for sure!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

We went as a group and really enjoyed the food. What prompted me to write the review was that we had an incident and the staff were very fair in offering full compensation. The waitress spilled wine over us and ruined some shoes - the manager has repaid us in full for a replacement pair and he made the process very easy, communicating with us well.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a Sunday. We was greeted promptly & seated. We ordered our food which took over 30 minuets to come out. My food was burnt & had no flavour to it. Same as my son who asked for a medium to well burger but got a Medium one. The waitress that was serving us decided to have her break in the restaurant & was seated next to us having her meal,while we was still waiting for our food. Poor service. Don’t bother going here there are many other restaurants in Clapham. I definitely won’t be going back.