“Never disappointed”

Nice Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cheadle
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a small family run cafe & ice cream parlour with an emphasis on quality. If your looking for a small snack, a main meal or even just a nice cuppa then we're your place!!
Bury, United Kingdom
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

Both the service and food is always nothing short of amazing
Ryan is extremely gifted in the kitchen and as a host
Complimented by great staff

Cheadle, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I go to nice ice regularly for my dinner as I work local and takeout is available . The service is great with very warm and welcoming staff ! The food is lovely I havnt had anything I didn't like. Milkshakes are to die for !!!!!!!!! I have also sat in on many occasions and the cafe is very child friendly and a lovely place to enjoy a meal .

• Visited May 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Little gem”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Love this little cafe. Such a quirky and tasty menu, my toddler especially loves the ice cream.
Such warm and friendly staff too, it's definitely worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
“Amazing quality food, friendly staff”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am a frequent customer and Everything is so tasty, I cannot get enough of the old school toasties!! Child friendly and always very welcoming. Would highly recommend

• Visited April 2014
Manchester
“Don't judge a book by its cover - great local cafe!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We have been to Nice Ice a few times as we live near Cheadle and often do our weekly grocery shopping at the grocer's on the high street. We often pop in for brunch/lunch. From the outside it doesn't really look like much, although everytime I walk past the 'specials' board always has something that sounds very enticing!

The prices are really good for what you get, especially compared to some other cafes in cheadle. I've had various items from the breakfast and lunch menu and always really enjoyed them. The homemade cakes at the front always look so tempting! I always buy a couple to take for my Nana and parents.

The desserts and kids treats look fab (chocolate toasties anyone!?), and these are on my 'to try' list.

The chef/owner also sometimes puts on 'pop up' events for charity at the cafe in the evening, where you book/pay in advance, and go along for a proper 3 course meal.. I've always fancied going with friends, but unfortunately have always been busy when they have been on. Definitely keep your eye out for these!

Staff are lovely too :-) which is always a nice bonus!

• Visited March 2014