“Lovely food and service”
Review of Caviar Persian Kitchen - CLOSED

Caviar Persian Kitchen
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

This restaurant never seems to be that busy, but I have no idea why! They serve very good quality food in good portions and the service is friendly and efficient but not in your face.

All in all, one of the best restaurants in Cheadle.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went on a recommendation and was not disappointed! Good food and well presented - the lamb kebabs were very tender and tasty, as was the mixed meat selection and houmous. The staff were welcoming and seemed to be one big 'enthusiastic' family who allowed you to enjoy your meal unhurried. The overall bill including drinks was very reasonable - even for the four of us. Happy to pass on as a recommendation - enjoy!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've eaten here several times, and am posting this because it seems a shame that it's mostly empty whereas the Tiffin Room round the corner is no better and much more expensive. The food is Middle Eastern and tastes like someone has just cooked it rather than having been bought in and microwaved. It is very reasonably priced. My only quibble would be with the atmosphere, which is quiet; the owners would do well to go to other restaurants and try and learn something about how to create a better ambience. But they deserve to make a go of this because the food is good.

1  Thank voiceofpeason
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Have passed many times and never seemed that busy. We decided to give it a try in and service, wine and food was superb and very reasonable if you go between 5 - 7 and take advatnage of the special offer. We did have to send some food back but with was dealt with well and a fresh meal was out in no time and the staff were very apologetic. Will definetley go back again

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I dined here recently and were pleasantly surprised about how good the meal and service was. At first glance, you might be put off by the sign outside which Is rather plain but once inside you can see that it could be a good venue for a romantic dinner for two, or for a get together with friends. We had the a la carte menus but others were sampling the early dining menu which for £7.99 for two courses with coffee seemed excellent value. For our meal, I had the falafel for the starter and my husband had the stuffed vine leaves. For main, I had chicken breast with puréed pomegranate and grated walnuts and my husband had the chicken kebab with chef's special sauce. For dessert, my husband had apple pie with ice cream and I had the most wonderful pistachio and rose water ice cream. The service was very attentive and the prices for food and drinks were very reasonable. This restaurant deserves to do well so give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank AlwaysSeeking