3,176 results
All reviews dyson fan club room leisure facilities sky tv great facilities close to the airport steam room lovely hotel an upgrade good nights sleep one night stay comfy bed gym manchester
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is good but it was noisy due to being located so close to the airport. The food was good. The carpark is big but parking was very difficult as there was a wedding at the hotel. The pool was very busy as it was a Saturday. The hotel was clean. The room was nice and the staff were helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JodieC1270, Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused by our car park. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overnight stop for a night out with friends.
Car parking was an issue. Very difficult to find a place.
I am not disabled but ironic to see disabled places taken by those using the gym. There does not appear to be enough car parking & nobody monitoring the number of vehicles or where owners are.
Bedrooms are tiny & bathrooms even smaller.
No mobile network.
The hotel is shabby & in need of a refurb - unless you are staying you do not realise this.Bar area is modern & welcoming. Looks like this & the gym is where the investment has gone - definitely not the accommodation.
Breakfast was good - freshly cooked & even though buffet style nice to be offered freshly cooked eggs - not congealed & kept warm.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JodieC1270, Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and can only apologise for the issues you experienced in regards to our car parking and standard of your room. I can assure you that both matters are currently being addressed in order to drive our standards forward.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I come to this Starbucks pretty much everyday!! Always met with a smile, staff always remember my order including me needing my receipt on every visit, particularly Lauren Am never waiting long on my order, but staff are always willing to ask how my days going and are happy to engage in good chat while waiting! Leaving with a lovely coffee and a smile on my face, with a good bye enjoy rest your day ! Good team good vibes

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you are well taken care of by our fantastic Starbucks Team and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel reception/lounge is dirty. Tables filthy, chairs stained, tatty and some covered in crumbs. Coffee machine in bar broken, Got to room, electrical fault had no light so had to change rooms. Very low standard.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear of the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and will be sure to address the issues raised in order to drive our standards forward. I sincerely hope that this will not deter you from booking Village Hotels in the future. Should you wish to return in the future please do not hesitate to contact me direct and I will personally ensure that you are well taken care of.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked room 2 weeks in advance, guaranteed by credit card. On my way to the hotel, at 20:00h, they called to inform that they were overbooked and had cancelled my booking. Still need to check if my credit card has been charged.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I can only apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you could please contact our host team direct on reception.cheadle@village-hotels.com with your booking details they will look into this immedeiately for you.

jodie.collins@village-hotels.com