Do go there if theres a big football match on-you wont get served even though your a hotel guest. They would rather have a load of football hooligans nursing a pint all night. They reserve table for outsiders as well so you have no chance. Go elsewhere. BTW I have stayed more than once so I know this isnt a one off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle is nestled in the leafy suburb of Cheadle and just over 4 miles from Manchester Airport and close to the M60 motorway Junction 2. It is in an ideal location for accessing the M6 and M62 motorways. Nearby attractions include Tatton Park, Old Trafford Football Club and Quarry Bank Mill. Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle has 117 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Manchester Cheadle Hotel Cheadle
- Village Manchester Hotel Cheadle
- Cheadle Hotel Village
- Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle England