We booked this hotel which is a few miles from Manchester.The hotel was fine but it probably do with a bit of a revamp .The receptionists were pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and adequately furnished. The windows had secondary glazing but it did not fit properly so we could hear outside noise and even with the radiator on it was really cold. We used the spa facilities and the swimming pool . They were fairly clean . The swimming pool was a lovely size and the water was lovely and warm .The restaurant was full so we had to eat breakfast in the pub . Which would have been ok but it was freezing in there.The breakfast was adequate I have had better.
We ate in the pub as we had to go out early evening . The food was average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle is nestled in the leafy suburb of Cheadle and just over 4 miles from Manchester Airport and close to the M60 motorway Junction 2. It is in an ideal location for accessing the M6 and M62 motorways. Nearby attractions include Tatton Park, Old Trafford Football Club and Quarry Bank Mill. Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle has 117 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Manchester Cheadle Hotel Cheadle
- Village Manchester Hotel Cheadle
- Cheadle Hotel Village
- Village Hotel Manchester Cheadle England