“FANTASTICO”

Trattoria D'Agostino
Ranked #21 of 88 Restaurants in Cheadle
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Trattoria D'Agostino is a family run Italian restaurant. Our pizza and pasta dishes, freshly prepared by our Italian chef are among the best around. Our menu also include delicious meat and fish dishes.
Manchester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FANTASTICO”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I've been to this restaurant many times before and each and every time they make the perfect food and the perfect service! It was like I was in Italy, the food was scrumptious!

• Visited November 2013

Northwich, United Kingdom
“Tony M”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a very small italian restaurant. Very homely. You take your own drinks.
Food is good but what puts me off going again is the closeness of the tables. You can hear the conversations from other tables. Also people knocking into you as they come in or leave.
Not recommended on this basis.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tony M
Manchester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This one of the best restaurants I have ever been to!
The staff were very handy and friendly. I had came with my family and we really enjoyed the evening. The food was superb and I will come back soon, I could really tell that the food was real Italian food. I strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

• Visited September 2013
United Kingdom
“TABLE ON LANDING”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We have been to this restaurant before more than a year ago, its very small and tables to close and we always seem to get the table near the door, so when we heard it had been extended to upstairs we thought we would go back, we booked over 1 week in advance and was told we would have a table upstairs, on arriving with our wine on time, was given a table at the top of the stairs on the landing !! facing the toilets! there was 4 off us my husband had to keep moving so people could get to the toilet and my friend was backed up to the wall, the staff were moving the table next to us for 4 making it for 6 who where waiting outside ! for there table this then meant that the stairs was blocked you couldn't get to the toilet, and you couldn't get out, Think HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUE HERE!!!!, If you don't have enough room then don't take the bookings.
After speaking to the waitress we said we where not happy with this table but there was nothing she could do even though we had booked in advance, We all felt that we could not sit there and enjoy ourselves so we left and will never go back.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank DDD07
Cheadle, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great food Great atmosphere the only problem is getting a table well worth booking a long way in advance

• Visited June 2013