“Good quality Indian restaurant”
Review of Garam Massala

Garam Massala
Ranked #27 of 91 Restaurants in Cheadle
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I visited here with my partner and my mother for her birthday recently.

I have to point out, I've never been a big fan of liver. I've tried it several different times in different guises and always been left dissapointed. This includes fancy foie gras.

However, something drew me to the spicy liver starter and for the first time I truly enjoyed a liver based dish. Very impressed.

Also impressive was the main menu. I had a tuna steak which was delicious and everything was very nicely presented.

I could picture coming here again - the service was very good and it came to about 50 pound for 3 starters, 3 mains, and 2 drinks each, which is very reasonable.

The stairs up to the toilets were quite daunting however!

There are newer reviews for Garam Massala

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great value for money excellent and Friendly service weel worth a visit

BEST value for money curry in CHEADLE HULME

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went here for the first time, and were pleasantly suprised, A party of 5 people we each sampled all the main courses, and all were to the same high standard, there are a couple of downsides, a large step in to the restaurant, and no disabled facilities downstairs, as already mentioned the toilets are upstairs. But all in all we will be back

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went into Garam Masala last night,they were fairly busy,was taken to a table,given a menu and left for 20 mins no drink order taken or papadoms served,so we left. When they get the service right the food is pretty good,but it's so hit or miss we will now go to one of the other indian retaurants in Cheadl Hulme

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We are always made very welcome here and the owner and staff always remember you. Great offers before 7pm Mon-Sat and Sunday Buffet. We ate here Friday night and the food was excellent. The mixed started was excellent quality meat and the King prawn puri very fresh and tasty. The Chicken Tikka Balti Jalfrezi was delicious with lots of fresh herbs, the King Prawn Shaslik was amazing with its fanatasic veg. Delicious mushroom rice and proper homemade Naan, all buttery and delicious. There fresh homemade lassi is a must served with lots of ice. Our favourite indian restaurant and look forward to going again soon. They are always lovely to all our family and will accomodate your every need. Fresh oranges and wipes and After Eight mints with your bill.