“Another visit another first class experience”
Review of Garam Massala

Garam Massala
Ranked #24 of 91 Restaurants in Cheadle
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Stockport
“Another visit another first class experience”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We went again last night having had an excellent time at Christmas.I wonder if I had the same restaurant as a couple f the previous reviewers.The staff made us really welcome it was busy but not to packed.The food was outstanding my wife says the chicken tikka masala is the best she has ever had.The bread are fantastic and you really get the taste of fresh ingredients and herbs.I had a chicken dish balti murgh skardu which was one of the dish Indian dishes I have had.

This is top notch Indian and I hope we can get there again sooner than another month

Give it a try you will not regret it

UK
“Large portions & great quality”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Couldn't eat the quatity - it was enough for 2 and it was an excellent curry. They regularly have 2 4 1 deals as well as 4 courses on a Sunday night for £9.95

Visited January 2013
Stockport
“First class best in Stockport”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We booked for Christmas Eve when we arrived the place was packed.seated quickly although busy the service was spot on drinks arrived and we ordered.

Some large parties were in so
I expected a delay but no starters arrived quickly and were just first class

Mains followed of equal quality I had a fantastic lamb dish and my sons chicken was outstanding in flavour

Follow up drinks and check backs by the staff were welcomed

Overall a fantastic night real quality food and service we will be back real soon

“Very very poor!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

The worst meal I can remember ...honestly!! Very poor quality meats and favours and not great service. buy one get one free ...no wonder. Would not recommend eating there to anyone.

1 Thank foodmademan
“One of the best in the area.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Been going to the garam massala since it opened in 1995. Food and service has always been very good. I love the spicy liver and the balti silsilla . Beef has now been added to the menu and the beef madras is fab. Well worth a visit. Ask about their new loyalty card.