“Not bad”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Not a bad establishment, I wouldn't say the service does the food much justice, all the food tasted good, however when the food is brought to the table they spoon off the oil where it has been spilt. I would much prefer this happened in the kitchen as it doesn't make the food look attractive

1  Thank D1spm

Reviewed June 22, 2013

went last night with two other couples and we enjoyed the meal thouroughly,the staff were excellent and took the time to recommend meals to us,we have been going there since it was opened and have never had any thing but good service and food.

1  Thank jill55-12
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in heald green for one night and went here for dinner. we werent dissapointed. Food was delicious and service was excellent. Would recommend the bombay potato..yummy!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Friendly staff, adaptable menu if what you want isnt on there. I love their paneer lahore, not on menu but made with no fuss, end up taking alot of it home sometimes as the portions are huge. Hubbie enjoys chum chum mix but again a huge amount of food appears!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was so looking forward to going there after recommendation from various friends as we need a decent Indian buffet locally. Went yesterday but OMG wanted to get out of there straight away. So disappointed there were only 5 or 6 choices of main courses which mainly contained huge chunks of indigestible chicken or lamb - the veggie option tasted of onion. But the worse thing was the waiters all lined up by the bar and watching us eat and ready to pounce when we had an empty glass - I don't enjoy eating in public but every mouthful was watched so embarrassing. It was cheap but felt like going round to a friend's house who had cooked 5 or 6 dishes to cater for all tastes and had used mainly chicken (in huge lumps), Onion and tons of oil. I would rather pay more and have more choice - I love korma (so English!) and so do my kids. Would recommend the Ruby or Barrinda in Wilmslow over this 'canteen' anyday. Sorry Parradise Spice - however I love the name of your restaurant shame it didn't match my expectations.

1  Thank susyduck