“Breakfast.”

Victory Chop & Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
Victory Chop & Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 91 Restaurants in Cheadle
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A contemporary twist on a classic British chop house, the Victory is a new addition to the De Vere Village in Cheadle. Sowcasing an open theatre kitchen, Head Chef Tom Hughes and his team produce a range of classic chop house dishes. Offering casual countertop dining as well as private booths and a stunning feature chandelier, Victory offers a vibrant atmosphere in a chic setting.
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Bad breakfast experience on our second morning.No bacon left at 10:20.Asked the waitress for some fresh bacon, she came back with a few shrivelled pieces and said "that was all I could find".Didnt bother with it.

There are newer reviews for Victory Chop & Ale House

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Clean tidy friendly staff great food a tad expensive but worth it. Surroundings comfortable, modern and comfortable.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is the second night I've had dinner in the restaurant whilst staying in the hotel and I'll certainly be back for the third before I leave for home. The staff have been very friendly and professional, in particular to Kim who has been my waitress both nights so far and to Spence, the chef on the grill who just made the best steak I've ever had; a Black and Blue Rump, which I asked for blue. The meat was cooked to perfection. In fact, it would be hard to fault the food on either night and I'm sure tomorrow's meal will just be as good.

1  Thank Gus M
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is the second time we have visited here as it is a bit out of our way. We originally went as a couple and then with family. The food was excellent on both occasions and quite a lot for the two of us the first time. The second time we visited there didn't seem to be as big a portions but still plenty between 8 of us. The time in between courses was slow on our first visit but great on our second visit. I don't think they had been open long when we first visited!! The staff were very nice each time and I did feel quite sorry for them, as we were on the captains table for our family meal and its a nightmare for the staff to reach with food and drinks etc. Overall I would visit again but only bad comment is the toilets within the hotel itself, I found them to be a little dirty and offputting but restaurant was lovely!!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

On Tue 20th nov, eight of us booked a table and as alway the service by Kim and Tracy was great. The food as always great, the drinks were flowing and we just had a lot of fun. This place is the place to go!
Complements to Paul and the G manager and his team