We recently spent 19 days travelling in France. Following a river cruise, we stayed for 7 nights at the Chateau. We wish we could have stayed longer! Our stay there was beyond excellent!! The chateau is absolutely beautiful, including the interior decorationl!! The property is expansive and includes a vineyard. Breakfast can be eaten inside or outside and was delicious. Dinner is available by reservation on Wednesday and Friday evenings. The beds are extremely comfortable. The owners, Conny and Hein, could not have been nicer during our week long stay. Their suggestions regarding what to see and where to eat were very helpful and made their B&B the ideal place to stay and explore Provence. Chateau Talaud is a must! Words really do not describe how wonderful our stay was! We will be back and it will be soon!!!! The Chateau was an excellent recommendation by travel agent Dana Born at Avoya Travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Talaud in Provence: the property is idyllic, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and luxurious, the service is very professional and impeccable, the location is very central and enables day trips to wonderful cities around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chateau Talaud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Talaud Hotel Loriol-Du-Comtat
- Chateau Talaud Loriol-Du-Comtat, France