“Great Restaurant”
Review of Les Girelles

Les Girelles
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Les Girelles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The service and food was excellent…. very well organised and professional….. good atmosphere and great spot.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I had an amazing experience in this restaurant. The personnel was extremely attentive and helpful, beginning with the choice of wine, ending with refilling my glass with water and wine before even I thought about it.

The dishes were exquisite, beautifully presented. All ingredients were fresh and delicious. I chose a fish menu, and an amazing rose wine from Provence.

The hostess was extremely nice and helpful with everything. Altogether an unforgettable moment. I hope to be back there really soon !

1  Thank MichelFilip
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Had dinner at Les Girelles. The staff was really attentive and the food excellent. This was really a discovery. Be aare that dinner is not served before 8pm

2  Thank MarcEKM
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We have just eaten lunch today at Les Girelles and I can honestly say that, from the moment we walked in,to the moment we left, I personally felt as if everything else in my mind had somehow taken a back seat, because : 1) The hostess, sommelier (wine-expert), waiters and waitress were of exceptionally good humour and equally attentive, but in an unintrusive way, more as if they were enjoying our pleasure and that the business were of secondary concern. This is very important for me when I take a holiday. 2) They understood my little English jokes and indeed they speak English, so if you are a bit uncomfortable in French, no worries here. 3) The food is first-rate and the prices are appropriate but not excessive. 4) My 7 year old daughter felt very welcome and was treated so well! 5) My husband has eaten so much that he is lying down but we both feel (and no, we are not spoilt) that this was a gem of a restaurant in every way. Miranda (English) & Sleepy Stéphane (Swiss).

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Starting from the smiling welcome, selection of menu and the splendid description of the dishes, excellent personalized service, truly exceptional cooking, great presentation , comfortable and pleasant ambiance - this restaurant is a 'must' visit for anyone visiting the south.