I cannot erase the smile on my face as I saw the glamping tents. They were perfectly equipped with the basic (and luxurious) needs of a wannabe camper. I've never seen anything like this.
The service is excellent. We had our own butler / camping assistant. He looked and checked out on us all the time. He brought us anything we requested for.
The food are all awesome! The presentations are lovely. The taste is great.
Looking forward for our next visit! ---> http://www.chyngreyes.com/2013/01/glamorous-camping-in-sumilon-cebu.html
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 24-hectare coral island, located on the Southeastern tip of Cebu, is home to Bluewater Sumilon. Pristine white sand beaches abound. Its sandbar is known for its changing shapes and shifting locations around the island, depending on the season. There is a natural lagoon teeming with high mangroves. On the south side, a lighthouse rests on a protected tree park and a "Baluarte", a 19th century historical watchtower. It is also home to the Philippines' first marine sanctuary.At Bluewater Sumilon, let the islander's easy-going friendliness shine through and keep the pace low-key enough to let you feel pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumilon Bluewater Island Hotel Sumilon Island
- Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort Cebu Island