The food in this olde worlde pub is fantastic and they have the nicest beer garden I have been in. It goes right down to the river. We did not stay there but we were shown the rooms and they are really nice, very clean and comfortable. The staff were nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer excellent quality home-cooked food,real ales, fine wines & friendly service.Where possible produce is sourced locally and a wide variety of salads, snacks or full meals are freshly prepared by our creative team. Children are welcome and dogs can be taken into the beer garden where we now have Brymor Ice Cream. We have five delightful en-suite bedrooms with picturesque views.Nearby attractions include Lightwater Valley,Harrogate, Bolton Castle, Ripley Castle,Fountains Abbey, and many more. Popular pastimes include canoeing onthe River Ure, fishing, tennis & walking.Situated in the gateway to the YorkshireDales, The Bull Inn is 6 miles from Ripon and10 minutes from the A1. Please note that we have on occasion been mistaken for the The Black Bull in Ripon as there is an error on google maps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bull Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bull Hotel West Tanfield
- The Bull Inn West Tanfield, North Yorkshire