We found Finca Rosa Blanca to be magical. We stayed here on the first two nights of our honeymoon in the master suite, and we both agree after much travel that this is our favorite hotel we've stayed at! Especially for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. If you want to stay at a tropical oasis for a few nights or a long weekend, surrounded with plenty of vegetation & flowers, funky architecture and gorgeous views from every room, definitely stay here, in the Master Suite.
I especially loved the giant windows overlooking the valley and mountains from every room of the suite, including just above the big tub in the bathroom, and the private terrace with great relaxing sunsets. It felt like a fairytale to sleep in the princess-style bed in the round glass room up the spiral wooden staircase, very cool. Bed seemed slightly smaller, maybe a double, but we didn't mind.
The rest of the building was gorgeously designed, yes very reminiscent of Gaudi in Barcelona, with great natural light and much detail to all of the murals and decor. The pool was a gorgeous oasis (yes that is my word for now!) in the midst of beautiful flowers and trees. We took a walk around the property one day which was nice, and mostly relaxed by the pool and on our terrace. The food was wonderful, we loved all of the fresh fruit and vegetables, much of which is grown on the property. Loved our lunches and dinners there too. Very nice staff, great service. A place to remember and return to!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is a world-class 14 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is one of the "National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith and Cancelon so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort Costa Rica/Santa Barbara