We were here for 4 nights. We were two adults and three teenagers, so we had Villa Boyero, a two-bedroom, two bathroom villa with a small kitchen and a small sitting area. The hotel provided a fold-out bed; it was a little cramped for 5 but manageable. The property is really beautiful, full of fruit trees, incredibly lush plants everywhere. The kids were able to pick oranges and limes out of the trees and eat them, we say hummingbirds everywhere, and had a good time touring the coffee plantation. The hot tub was really nice, in a secluded area near the pool.
We did find that the inn is a little far from a lot of the trips we wanted to do -- rafting was a couple of hours away, for example, so we did some of our trips from our second location near Arenal instead. I think three nights would have been perfect; 4 days seemed a little too much. Our favorite trip wa the zipline canopy tour.
The restaurant was quite good, especially the breakfasts. We had a typical combination of beans, rice, eggs, plantains almost every day, but my youngest son loved the pancakes with tropical syrups as well.
We really liked this place ; the staff was exceptionally nice and helpful, and it is a very short ride from San Jose airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world-class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara