My husband and I ended our Honeymoon at Finca Rosa Blanca after having stayed at the Peace Lodge and several other places north of Costa Rica. We stayed in their honeymoon suite and did not want to leave it! It was an incredible experience, so romantic and private with a breath-taking night view of the city. Pictures don't do this place justice. We were so thrilled and thankful we found this place! It exceeded our expectations. It's a spacious room, more like an apartment, and so unique. In addition, we had a great host welcome us and show us around the property. The restaurant and coffee time were a great experience. We hope to go back someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world-class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara