We stayed 3 days after a busy tour of Costa Rica and were welcomed like family by Ed, Carlos, David, Toto, Jorje and others. At the end of the rainy season it was not too busy and we enjoyed the quiet and attention. Carlos makes a great Mojito with fresh mint from the garden and Guaro and we enjoyed the mid afternoon coffee and cookies or muffins. Ulices gave a wonderfully informative tour of the coffee plantation which lasted over 2 hours. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for something a bit different with great food and an eco friendly atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world-class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Despegar.com so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara