Our trip to FRB was three nights of splendor in the peaks above San Jose surrounded by a sweet plantation full of relaxation and ease. Kids swimming, adult massage, endless coffee tasting and tours. The staff was beyond our wildest dreams, as they treated us like family and we left with heavy hearts hoping to one day return! Our villas were as splendid as being set back in the forest can be. The food: breakfast, lunch, or dinner were exceptional, but Marvin's drink specials will always be something I crave! There's no better experience in our minds, and we recommend it highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is a world-class 14 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort is one of the "National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Resort Costa Rica/Santa Barbara