My boyfriend and I were lucky enough to escape to Finca Rosa Blanca for three nights. It was such an amazing experience--the perfect trip! The staff was more than accommodating and the food was absolutely wonderful. Also, I had read a couple of reviews that it was difficult to get to from the airport, but that was not the case. It was maybe 20 minutes from the airport and as long as you pay close attention to the map you can have emailed to you from Finca Rosa Blanca (maybe it is on their website as well) you will not have a problem. We WILL be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world-class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic shade-grown coffee plantation with lush colorful gardens and awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is part of the Cayuga Collection of Sustainable Luxury Hotels and Lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara