“The Van Rensburg's experience”
Review of Alpha Dive Centre

Alpha Dive Centre
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Alpha dive centre has the most friendly, helpful staff you can find anywhere on the globe.
Since the first time I walked into their domain, to date, I have been treated with respect and dignity, always felt right at home!
They are NOT cheap, but their service, knowledge and relation to customers is 5 star quality.
Thank you for accepting this old man into your circle.

The training with "Damon" was absolutely excellent. He knows his work and is magnificent with his students. There was NEVER a doubt on his instructions. He NEVER made me or any student in our group, feel inferior. He IS quality, quality, quality! I hope he will be my instructor when I do the advanced course!!!

There really is nothing else to add except to say, THANK YOU!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Damon is an excellent natural teacher. Although I was a bit nervous at the beginning I felt completely confident that we were in good hands by the time we enterred the pool. Another instructor went with us to do the sea dives. The whole experience was amazing...highly recommended if you love being in the water!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I completed my Open Water Padi with Damon. He had so much patience and has such a love for the sport and knowledge. I loved every minute so much that I am currently busy with my Advance course. I will highly recommend a diving experience with this company. All the staff are really friendly and so willing to help. Keep up the good work Guys.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Just completed our Open Water Padi with Alpha dive School. We were staying in Cape town for a couple of weeks on holiday with a pretty busy schedule, so could only do our required dives on certain days. The guys at Alpha tailored the course to fit in with our schedule which was fantastic. Everyone at the school was very very friendly and extremely knowledgable, putting any concerns that we may have had to rest straight away. The equipment was excellent and the guys made sure that we were properly kitted out with correct gear. We purchased our masks, finns, booties and snorkel from the shop directly; they had a good selection of equipment and made sure that not only did the equipment do the job, but that we looked good too. The pool and sea dives were awesome and we felt safe and comfortable during all of the activities; as-well as having a fun time in the process. We were in a pretty small group of people so got to know the rest of the guys on the course quite fast and made some good friends. Overall, id definitely recommend this school if your thinking about giving scuba diving a go. If like us your planning on fitting it in around your holiday, consider doing the padi theory online as we did, then you can go straight into the practical stuff rather than spend a few days in the classroom. Many thanks to Damon, Yohann and Ettienne and everyone else for making it such a fun and rewarding experience.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Diving with Alpha Dive in Strand is the best! Excellent gear, good quality rentals, really knowledgeable (and patient!) instructors and dive masters. Always focused on safety first. Both open water and advanced courses are well structured but open enough to fit a working person's programme. Thanx for opening up a new world and a new hobby for me.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member