“Every day”

Pajamas & Jam Eatery
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Strand
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Pajamas & Jam is magical. We have good food, good music , loungewear and extraordinary collection of treasures. We have visual riches to delight everyone. We have a great love for this shop because it appeals to one's senses and emoitions. There is always something new .....
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Pajamas and Jam is my fix for the day! The food gets better, the personal service great and the experience ... Oh the experience! I have written and schetched my colour in book for grown ups at the long table and am also writing my next book there! This eatery is not just a place TO eat but an experience that one always remember! Pricewise? Well I like quality and quality is served and what I will pay for quality! R40 for a sandwich with everything on to me is not expensive, it looks good and it tastes even better and served in this beautiful surrounding it is absplutely worth it!
Quality

1  Thank TanyaTherese

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I absolutely love this place. The food is excellent, the service is exceptional and management is superb. I love going there for anything from breakfast to lunch or just coffee ans cake (which is the best in the West).

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

This little cafe endorses my long held belief that the best food is found in the most unlikely places.
We went on a very hot day our waitress greeted us with the menus and a cold wet towel to freshen up, what a great start. The health sandwich was stuffed to bursting point and was wrapped in a paper strip and tied with string and served on a wooden platter with a cloth napkin it looked superb and tasted even better. Did I mention it's in a junk shop with a helicopter on the roof. It's not cheap but it is great value. Oh I almost forgot really good coffee, it's the only place I know where they serve a proper americano, ie an espresso shot with the hot water served on the side.

1  Thank 50ways
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Enjoyed our breakfast and drinks, berry milkshake in jam-jar was a nice touch. Charging R5 per ketchup sachet's not very welcoming though!

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for a breakfast. The waitress was not that friendly to start of with. The food is expensive and the portions are not that big. The food tasted no more than average.

2  Thank koenej