“I like the food, I like the prices!”

Aquarium Sea Rest Utuado
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Utuado
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: AQUARIUM SEA FOOD RESTAURANT WE ARE OPEN TUESDAYS THRU SUNDAYS 1100AM TO 800PM , WE HAVE PARKING, DISH AND WI FI, OUR PLATES VARY FROM $5.95 TO 44.95,OUR DAILY SPECIALS $5.95 PLUS TAX $6.40, FAMILIAR AMBIENT.ESTAMOS ABIERTOS DE MARTES A DOMINGOS DE 1100AM A 800PM TENEMOS PARKING, DISH Y WI FI DISPONIBLE. NUESTROS PRECOS VARIAN DESDE LOS PLATOS ESPECIALES A $6.40 HASTA $44.95 AMBIENTE FAMILIAR.
Chautauqua, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I like the food, I like the prices!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The best seafood in the region. One of my favorite foods is a kind of chicken stew inside of "mofongo". I like the taste of the food, the employees treatment and the affordable prices. I will recommend to everyone.

• Visited June 2013