“What a Blast”

Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Utuado
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Want to thank everyone for such a great awesome adventure. You were able to accommodate my very large group and you did it with patience and ease. All 4 guides were very friendly and knowledgeable and the passion showed. It was an adventure of a lifetime. Even the torrential downpour didn't spoil the fun. What a blast to be able to zip and repel in the rain. Safety was a number 1 concern and you made sure everyone was having fun. Thanks for such a wonderful time. On behalf of the Lanteigne / Hendrickson Wedding party, we thank-you. Sincerely Mr. Hendrickson Trip Date 6-12-13

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"edwin"
in 94 reviews

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Knowledgeable guides. Very interesting drive to location. Beautiful view. I highly recommend the beautiful cave. Exciting adventure for all! I took my 13 and 16 year olds and they loved it.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My family had a blast with the diverse eco-tourism attractions offered by Batey Zipline. All elements (The Ziplines, The Hanging Bridge, The River, The Cave, etc.) were well balanced, fun & educational! The guides had the knowledge, dedication and kindness in order to assure that we had exceptional experience. Many thanks to Augusto & Manolo two gentlemen that were focused on customer service!

We'll be back!!! :)

Sincerely

Enrique/Julie/Louis/Jean C

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We researched a few zip line adventures and chose Batey based on other TripAdvisor reviews. I'm glad we did! The guides were all so friendly and helpful. They made us feel welcome and secure. We did the Classic Half Day which included the suspension bridge, a fun boat trip through the bat caves, 8 zip lines of varying lengths and speeds, and rapelling down a 70 foot cliff. Very exciting! We also got to learn about the forest and natural farming as well as taste a few treats grown right there. Everyone from our 13 year old to mom and dad had a great time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our family had a beautiful time. The guides were excellent and caring. We had our 9 & 13 year old grandchildren and the guides made certain everyone felt comfortable, safe and had a great time. I could not have asked for a better time. The cost of the all day trip was right on target. I came back to the States recommending it to all I spoke with. The ride there was also an adventure as the roads became smaller, with hairpin turns and up and through the mountainous regions. What a gorgeous site. This was the perfect way to see the world of my ancestors. To top it off, the guides did a tremendous job talking about Puerto Rico's history, my people and its vegetation. They were both extremely knowledgeable, with degrees in horticulture and agriculture.

Thank you Batey. It was the icing on the cake of a beautiful trip to visit with family. We're still talking about it.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction