Just came from a vacation in Radisson Blu. The resort is actually very nice , the beach is excellent and the staff is accommodating , that is other than the front office . The folks at front office need a lesson or two on customer service , totally conceited at times farcical attitude .We did not know that the pool is closed ! That is about the half of the amenities of the hotel their answer - well it is posted on out web site . So what ?? Does that make it OK.. why don't you close the hotel than . A room upgrade ? I did go to the St. Martin to stay in the room.
They actually tried to charge us extra $30 per day saying the 4 person room had only two breakfasts covered - and the front office lady actually tried to convince me that that is quite common.
The reality is that while the hotel is really nice , the prices of food and the attitude of some of the staff make it average or below .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hotel The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St. Maarten-St. Martin/Anse Marcel