This place is quite out of the way in terms of caribbean resorts...the first part is that you are on the very top of the french side of saint martin, which is less popular with the us crowd then the dutch side; the second is that it is deep in a valley on the water surrounded by mountains...
Beautifully maintained, we felt like we were in a european paradise, as everyone around us was french! good thing i can speak a little bit!
Overall, the place was nice and quiet, rooms were super-clean and staff was very friendly..if i was to return to st martin, this is where i would stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hotel The Hotel Riu Palace St. Martin, situated at the beachfront on the Caribbean island of St. Martin, is the perfect place for a dream vacation and it's ready for you to enjoy all the amenities and services RIU offers to its guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotwire, Orbitz, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace St Martin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina & Spa St. Martin Hotel Anse Marcel
- Radisson Blu Resort, Marina And Spa St. Martin
- Radisson Anse Marcel
- Anse Marcel Radisson
- Hotel Riu Palace St Martin St. Maarten-St. Martin/Anse Marcel